The Laval Virtual competitions
Valorize emerging VR/AR players
The ReVolution competitions provide innovation projects, tomorrow’s technologies or pioneering uses of VR/AR with an opportunity to exhibit during Laval Virtual. Each year, 300+ exhibitors and 10,000+ visitors attend Europe’s first VR/AR exhibition.
Between 6 and 20 projects are selected in each category for their quality and ability to transform the VR/AR sector. They exhibit at Laval Virtual in pavilions with the ReVolution label. The 3 categories of the ReVolution competitions are: #Startups, #Research and #Students. Please note that if you can't attend the physical event in Laval, your project will be exhibited virtually in the Laval Virtual World.
2021 Official ReVolution selection
Exhibit at Europe’s first VR/AR exhibition
Laval Virtual is the first step for emerging players of virtual reality and augmented reality who wish to develop. By taking part in the ReVolution competitions, you will have the chance to:
• Win an exhibition space for the next event
• Try to win a Laval Virtual Awards
• Receive feedbacks from experts by presenting your solutions and your work
• Meet other startups founders to create links, share ideas and even collaborate
• Benefit from a media exposure