Laval Virtual Awards
Call for competition
As part of its commitment to promote creators of XR solutions worldwide, Laval Virtual launches its 22nd call for participants for the "Laval Virtual Awards". This call is open to all companies having developed marketed solutions or those used internally between April 2019 and March 2020. To participate it is not necessary to be an exhibitor at Laval Virtual.
For 20 years, Laval Virtual Awards has recognised virtual reality or augmented reality projects that help solve industrial, commercial, training issues where the challenges are industrial and human. The prize giving ceremony will take place during the 22nd edition of Laval Virtual.
5 reasons to apply
1) Receiving a Laval Virtual Award is the greatest recognition and the best promotion for a player in VR/AR.
2) The award winners are chosen by a selection committee and a jury of experts: VR/AR specialists, industry leaders, visionaries, journalists, designers, researchers, etc.
3) The show and ceremony are highly mediatised (over 120 journalists attended in 2019).
4) Being nominated at the Laval Virtual Awards adds additional visibility if you are exhibiting at the show: solutions by finalists are showcased by specific signage.
5) All finalists are offered a Full Pass and have special access to the prize giving ceremony (maximum two representatives per company).
Laval Virtual Awards 2019 Grand Prize
The Laval Virtual Awards Grand Prize 2019 goes to the French team from Orbital Views with their unique experience, Apollo Moon Operations. By providing an opportunity to relive Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon, they won the Grand Jury Prize at the Laval Virtual Awards award ceremony, a prize that recognises the most innovative solution both in terms of content and technique. This collaborative and multiplayer experience thrilled many over the course of the five-day fair.
VR/AR for productivity
Does your solution improve productivity?
VR/AR for Safety and Improvement of Work Environment
Does your solution contribute to the safety and improvement of the work environment?
VR/AR for Learning and Training
Does your solution encourage learning and training?
VR/AR for Marketing & Sales
Is your solution innovative in terms of marketing and sales?
VR/AR for Data Visualization & Decision-Making
Does your solution enable data visualization and decision-making?
VR/AR for a cause
Does your solution serve a cause by using VR/AR?